....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wool Felt House

My latest creation.
A Wool Felt House.

This is my own design. The pattern will be available soon. (this is all part of my new plans for this year  :-) 
This house is large enough for you to put the yarn for a knitting or crochet project in as you are using it, the yarn can poke out the top of the roof, or it could be used as a cute additon to a little girls bedroom, or even better still your bedroom.

This house has a front door, embroidered sides and a backdoor. 

This is what I call 'Shabby Chic Zakka', if there is such a thing. 

I was inspired by this house after reading a Japanese book, in Japanese. I saw these mini houses in this book and this was my inpsiration.

Silk ribbon and normal embroidery basic stitches are used in this design. 

I will let you know when the pattern is available. 

Have a nice day



4 comments:

Clara said...

WOW!!!! Lisa.... it's so cute!!!

Deb said...

This is really sweet Lisa. How clever you are.

quilty stitches said...

This is very cute! The flowers are beautiful. I like 'Shabby Chic Zakka'!

Leonie said...

oooo so pretty! Man you are a clever lady x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...