....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Saturday, September 11, 2010

My latest creation in progress


This new design is the front cover of a booklet Im making for my work tools and cottons. This is my own design. The flowers, vase and leaves are made from wool felt that I purchased from Annie Downs shop in Australia. I have done hand stitchery for the veins of the leaves and for the swirly's. The flowers are 3D. This was a design that just came to me as I stood looking at the fabrics and felt... trying to dream up a creation. The inside in in progress. I have made pockets for two pairs of scissors, pincuchion and pockets for my cottons, as well as a place to put my needles. I will show the finished product next week...

Oh and I just found my tutorial for my felt rose on DIY Weddings, a blog for Wedding Channel.com I felt quite excited to see what was said about it. One of the suggestions was to scatter them on the reception tables.. and for flowers girl hairband... click HERE to view their blog or go to the sidebar to go to the page.

I hope you are having a great weekend

Hugs


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I'm so glad that we've found each others blogs. I look forward to keeping up with your projects. Love the yellow flowers! Cheers

Unknown said...

Lisa!!!
Gorgeous beginnings...lol! It will be a lovely block!!

hugz
Pam

Nicky said...

Gorgeous felt flowers Lisa, your projects are always so pretty. Congrats on being featured on the wedding site!

Miss Cooksey said...

Just started following your blog and wanted to say your work is beautiful! I love this patchwork piece :)

Red Heads said...

Hi Lisa, I am glad I found your blog. I love your basket of flowers block. I plan to keep in touch with your happenings, From N. S. Canada. Dianne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...