....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Monday, October 12, 2009

Red Brolly Christmas basket




Hi ladies...I made this last week for one of my swaps Im doing.I have had this
pattern for a long time and thought it would be a good time to make it up. I thought Id make some for gifts this year. It is a very easy pattern to make.Im thinking of selling this on my soon to open webshop among other Australia designers. Im a BIG fan of Aussie designers. I think they are so talented. Im a regular reader of the Homespun magaziine...this has loads of very talented ladies featuring in it.





Also my pin swap. I have just sent of 12 pins to the USA. I made different ones, as making 12 of the same thing seemed abit boring for me. So this is a photo of what the ladies will be recieving from me. Im really looking forward to getting my pins in the post in the next little while.

I will be sending my gifts off to my winners this week. I have sick kiddies at the moment so I carnt get out to the Post Office..but as soon as they are well their gifts will be on the way....mysteries are fun arent they?

All the best ladies

Lisa

5 comments:

Pomona said...

The suspense is killing me! I do hope your children get well soon - we have all had horrid colds here, and it's not a lot of fun. You have made some lovely things for your swaps - very clever!

Pomona x

debi said...

Your Christmas bag is so cute...what a wonderful swap gift to receive, and they would make really nice Christmas gifts as well.
Love your cute pins! That sounds like a fun swap.
I hope your kids are feeling better soon.
Hugs, Debi

Angela said...

Your little pins are so cute! And that basket is fantastic! You have been busy! :o)

Sharon-NZ said...

The Christmas bag is really cute well done

BumbleVee said...

I really like the little dolly with the hands and feet....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...