....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Angel


Yesterday I went into a shop that had lots of bits and bobs in it for creating.
I have been on the look out for some wooden beads to make an angel idea that I had.

Well, I found them. Last night out came the wire, beads and felt and I got creating this cute little angel for the Christmas Tree.



and the other day I posted a Shabby Chic Christmas Decoration I made with Modge Podge.
I made another one.

This is created using Modge Podge, braid, folded roses and pearls. This matches the other decoration I made.  

I was asked a few weeks ago if I would take another craft class. This class is going to be something quick and easy for Christmas. We have come up with an idea. I will show the finished product when it is completed.

PLEASE NOTE: REGARDING THE GIVEAWAY FOR THE FAT QUARTER. I have not received one notification of anyone signing up for the newsletter and I know people have. I have deleted the giveaway until my website designer sorts out the problem. I am rather distressed about this... so sorry.. those of you who left a comment on the giveaway I will email you personally to notify you. 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...