....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

QAYG Tutorial

I have been admiring these gorgeous quilts lately. A number of people have been making them for Christchurch Earthquake victims and also Queensland Flood victims. I have admired many I have seen. I would like to make one myself. Looks quick, simple and easy which is me!


I did a google search and came across this link... click HERE to visit. It is a great tutorial for QAYG quilts and gives very easy instructions... even a PDF for you to download. Also at the same blog I came across the Heartstring Quilt..which is the pink photo I have used above...I just love it ... PDF for this is available too... click HERE to check the pink quilt out

I have cut out my Tilda Hare... looking good I must say. I will try to get to sewing it this week.

Take Care


2 comments:

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

nice!! I love it!!
c@

Wendy said...

Your quilt is so lovely.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...