....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Friday, September 20, 2013

Latest Tilda Makes

I have many Tilda Books in my book stash.. One of them is Tilda Seaside Ideas.
I have admired the little Iced Lolly Pincushion in this book for a while. I decided to make it today.
I used Tilda blue gingham and cut out a rose from another Tilda fabric to glue onto the front.

I did not have a lolly stick so I used felt and put a toothpick inside it to give it a firmness. 



\
This is the book where you will find the Iced Lolly pincushion

Also

I made these sea urchins that are in this book too.
These are also made using Tilda fabrics. 

I have purchased a few Zakka books recently.
In the introduction of one of the books the author mentioned what Zakka is... she mentioned Scandinavian Zakka ... I realised that alot of the prettiness in the Tilda books is in fact a form of Zakka.... Useful prettiness that can be used in the home...  

Have a great weekend



5 comments:

Cat said...

OMG I love the wee sea urchins Lisa so so so gorgeous
Lovely to see your creativity as usual xxxx

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Love your little creations. I've just discovered Tilda a few weeks back and have been making the dolls since. I used your series to help with my doll making. Thank you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Leonie said...

They look great! :)

Chris H said...

What gorgeous projects! I will keep my eyes peeled for the book now.

Estèrre said...


It is with pleasure that I wandered on your blog
good luck

voyance par mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...