....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Love this Crochet Teacosy Pattern

I just LOVE this teacosy.

Click HERE to visit MemeRose for the pattern

I am loving crochet and fabric together at the moment. I am dreaming up ideas to make with them both. I have just been loving crochet lately.. it is sooo relaxing.

Also, I am working on a Christmas small quilt using Lynette Anderson fabric's for Christmas ... Christmas Fun. I am very excited about this cute little quilt. I have used applique, colonial knots, satin stitch hears, swirls and yoyo's.. all the things I love... Ill try to get some photo's taken of it so you can have a peek.

Don't forget the giveaway on my Facebook page.. Lovely to meet all my new 'liker's' on there... lol  thanks for 'liking' me ....  

My shop isn't quite live yet... just a little more training for me to do so I know what I am doing.

Have a great day

Lisa - Lydia's Treasures

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous Lisa.xx

Wendy said...

This is just beautiful!

Chris H said...

THAT has got to be the cutest tea cosy I have ever seen! so bright and cheerful.

Olivia john said...

Super cute! Good job Lisa.
Embroidery designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...