....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Little Annie Doll I made today


I follow an Annie Blog.It has been alot of fun doing the events on it over recent months... you can find the button on the side bar ... Annies Christmas.

I cut out this little Annie to make before Christmas I but I just didnt have the time to sew her up. Im having a 'time out' day today with my two youngest children at kindy so I decided to sew Little Annie up.

She is little and very cute... she comes with a bag to carry her in. She is going to be a delightful addition to my 3 other Annies.

This pattern is a Oh Sew Dollin pattern designed by Dee you can go to her website here I have a number of Dee's Annie patterns, yes my family tell me I dont do things in half measure. :-) When I like something I get into it boots and all, as the saying goes.





Also please do not forget to enter my GIVEAWAY HERE I am drawing it on the 14th February. I am happy to post overseas. This book has some lovely projects to complete. See the photos below of two of the projects.




Also, I have just purchased the new Tilda book. Im hoping to have these available to sell on my website. I am also going to order in some of her gorgeous fabrics. I have discovered that I LOVE PINK AND RED together...theyd have to be my favourite colours.







Well I'd have to say yummu yummy yummy to all the above photos. I just love the colours and the designs.

Until next time

Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Angela said...

Your Annie is ADORABLE! Great job! I need to look into patterns for her... :o)

Little Penpen said...

i really like the little annie doll. i remember way back when i was a teenager, i cut some iron on patterns of tiny dolls from a magazine my mom had. I had the most fun creating little dolls from them, using markers to color their clothes, and sewing on yarn hair. i ended up with a basket of them... and have wished many times i had them back. Don't know where they ended up after all these years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...