....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Friday, March 7, 2014

Embroidery Testers


When I say embroidery testers.... Im after some ladies that will help me get some sample photos 
of my new stitching patterns for the front cover photo.

I am very busy and just dont have the time to stitch constantly.
I am in need of some ladies that are wanting a free pattern to make into what ever they like and will be generous enough to let me have the photo of their work in return.

I will send you the PDF of the pattern
You will send me a photo of the finished stitchery.

Please leave a comment
I need to be able to visit your blog so I can see samples of your work and to know that you are genuine

Your photo will be used for the front photo of these patterns, I will also link your photo on my blog back to your blog and give you credit for you work.

I have quite a number of drawings done and in my head ready to be drawn up.

You dont have to make it up into anything in particular
Just have a photo of it stitched up in the colours of your choice.
I will email the PDF to you

Genuine people please only ... thanks so much

Look forward to hearing from you


9 comments:

Leonie said...

Lisa! Would love to help! Xx

Pearlin J said...

Hi Lisa
I would love the opportunity,

Ana said...

Hello Lisa!!!
I would love to help. It would be an honor for me.
These are some of my works:
http://creaciones-artesana.blogspot.com/search/label/bordado
http://creaciones-artesana.blogspot.com/search/label/Redwork
Blessings from Costa Rica!!!

Chelin Fusco said...

Hi Lisa,
You know I'm a big fan of your lovely work. I would like to help, but I do not have a blog. Still, if you would like for me to do a little something, I'm here for you.

Stacy Lindblom said...

I would love to help but it's been years since I've blogged. I used to blog under Pinkberry Sprinkles and I think I have a couple of projects on there still. If you'd like my help, I can definitely send you photos of my work and you can decide for yourself. Thanks! Have a lovely day!

Cat said...

Lisa I would feel absolutely privileged to stitch one of your designs in the name of helping you xxx

Craft and Decorate said...

Hi Lisa! I would love to help :) i'm making tilda dolls and very much into embroidery & stitching.

Susan said...

Where can I find a Tilda Doll Pattern?

Sovania said...

I often stop on your site I really appreciate it allows me to escape and think of other things .... What happiness ! thank you .

voyance gratuite par mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...