....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Full of Heart Quilt Blocks now available

My Full Of Hearts Quilt 

This is now available to download for $4.00 USD per block from my Etsy store.

This quilt consists of nine blocks that can be used for a quilt or cushions.

Click HERE to visit my Etsy store for instant download




Here are just three of the blocks available.


Below is the button for the quilt if you would like to add it to your blog

Happy stitiching










3 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh so pretty and yay for being in your shop!!

Meera Saif said...

I love the topics you treat that seem so simple and normal for us that bloggers do not even think to do an article.
voyance gratuite en ligne

voyance said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!
voyante

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...