....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Saturday, February 28, 2015

Vintage Treasures


I have collecting recipe books

A coupLe of the classic Aunt Daisy Cookbooks, someone's old handwritten recipe book and a few others.
I'll be trailing some of the recipes and posting them on here.

Keep an eye out for the recipes

I love collecting 


This is my dads old printers draw. I have it hanging up in the wall.
I collect thimbles.
I also collect miniatures that are handmade from a couple of ladies that have a stall at a craft fair here in New Zealand.
This photo only shows some of my collection 


I also collection old jugs.

Some are from Germany, New Zealand, Japan


I also collect old books from my childhood

I read these when I was at school

Do you remember these?

Nothing like some vintage goodness 


And I collect vintage china 

I have many lovely pieces I have pirchased over the years 
Also, I have inherited, as above, my grandmothers China and crystal 

What do collect?

I could show you more but I'll save those for another day

I hope you are having a great weekend


7 comments:

Leeanne said...

You have some lovely collections! I don't know those books?? Well collections, where to start!

Leonie said...

Such lovely treasured collections! I am not really a collector except for gorgeous fabric and the odd bit of lego... I know ;) x

rosi said...


Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!

voyance gratuite par mail

rosi said...


Voilà une description qui donne envie... Je le note dans un coin ! :)

voyance mail gratuit en ligne

rosy123 said...

Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
voyance gratuite mail

rosy123 said...


re bonjour,
je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister
voyance par mail rapide

rosy123 said...

Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
voyance en ligne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...