....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Friday, October 28, 2011

Tilda Sew Along Doll Part 4 and other things

Well ladies....
I have had a busy week. 
I am involved in a Christmas Challenge on the weekend. This challenge involves me teaching one of the activities. Cookies iced with royal icing. I have been baking and decorating samples.. 

So the Tilda Doll is on a go slow.


Face....
Use a water proof marker. Mark with a pencil where you want the eyes to go.

Use the black marker to mark eyes

Get a blush and small eye shadow brush

I start in the middle of the cheek ...  with a circular motion I move it around so that the blush fades out
Do this with both cheeks

DONE

Now

Cut out the panaloons
Skirt
and petticoat

Cut out the wings

Sew the braid and the lace to the pantaloons and skirt piece
\
Next week we will finish the skirt, pants and dress her 

Just to prove that I have been busy
A candy cane Christmas Tree ... A lovely centre piece for Christmas
I found this tutorial online.. I will have to put the link up when I have a spare 5 mins to search for it.




Eatible glitter on the candy canes and the icing

Samples

To be iced for samples

Have a great weekend


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post Lisa,boy you are so clever,well done

ButtonMad said...

Does the blush stay put? Incredible!

Aldina said...

thank you Lisa great job ^.^
hugs
Aldina

Blue Lavender said...

Hi Lisa:
I see you've been very busy, the candies and the cookies are just lovely, nice work.
I already finished my task for today, I look forward for next week and Tilda's SAL no. 5.
Have a nice week!
Hugs from,
Laura =)

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa!
Your tute is going along nicely. Sorry, I've not had the chance to participate. I promise to catch up ... lol, one of these days!

hugz
Pam

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for this tutorial, I am working on cutting out the clothes tonight and I'm looking forward to the next tute. Your Christmas baking looks delicious.

Lynn B said...

Lisa I simply love the progress on your Tilda doll, I showed my husband the photo of you putting the blusher on and it made him laugh, in fact we both giggled, how cute. I really must get around to making one!
You look like you have been very busy this week.

Anonymous said...

Your tutorials are very simple and easy to perform...well your tinda doll is on progress but yet looking cute..

Church of the Holy Spirit Orleans said...

Lisa, your "Tilda" series has been an inspiration, as well as wonderful source. I've "pinned" you on Pinterest and hope it might bring you some more followers. You are such a dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...