....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Cute Knitted Bunny


Here it is !

I purchased this little bunny pattern to make these to go with my Little Honey baby clothes. 
This little one is a gift for my daughters friend who's baby is due any day.

Will it be a boy or a girl? Not sure yet.
If it's a girl I will add an embroidered rose
If it's a boy I'll add an embroidered boat or bee.

Just getting my creative mojo back after all this time.

How are you all? Busy busy with creative fingers?

Hugs


10 comments:

Leeanne said...

So cute!

sunny said...

He is so adorable!!!

Leonie said...

Adorable! Great that you are managing some time for making stuff xx

Arianne Arianne said...

This post is really fantastic! Thanks for all the effort that you do to make this blog succeed.

voyance gratuite

lin said...

Hello
A little word just to tell you that your blog is great.
Keep it up, and may the force be with you
voyance mail gratuite

Jordie Nilla said...

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.
gay telephone

Arianne Arianne said...

This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
thank you very much


voyance gratuite mail

rosy123 said...

Bravo pour ton blog !! Et surtout, merci pour ce contenu qui me fait toujours plaisir!!
voyance amour gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...

Bravo ! Votre forum est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance serieuse gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...

C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
voyance par mail rapide

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...