....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Saturday, July 25, 2015

Granny Square Blankets

Hi there 

5 months since my last post!! Where did that time go?

I started a new job in January and I have not had time really to do much else.
So much has happened in the first half of this year 

In the evenings I have been doing abit of knitting and crochet

 I love making baby blankets ... always thinking of cute ideas for a baby whether its sewing, crochet, knitting

I am gathering quite a stash of baby items in a basket for my future grandchildren

Until next time


8 comments:

sunny said...

Hi Lisa!! Nice to see you. Your afghans are beautiful. I love the soft pretty colors. I like to crochet because it's mindless, and relaxing. I hope the new job is going well.

Leeanne said...

Hello! LOVE the blankets, I have just learnt how to crochet, i can see why you have been crocheting after a busy days work, it is SO relaxing!

Anonymous said...

These blankets are beautiful! They seem so soft and bright..
Love your blog and became your next follower today.
Hope you find more time for yourself after being adjusted to the new job..
Greetings from Belgium, Sigrid

rosi said...



Très bon blog et merci d'en faire profiter.

voyance en ligne

rosy123 said...


Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!

voyance gratuite en ligne

rosy123 said...

re bonjour,
je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister
voyance en ligne discount

rosy123 said...


Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder.

voyance gratuite

rosy123 said...

J’ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!
voyance gratuite mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...