....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Friday, July 20, 2012

Android Phone Case

I was out a few weeks ago for dinner with some blogging friends
It was a fun night with lots of laughs.. Cat in fine form  :-) cracking us up with her stories etc.
Jacqui had an iphone case she had made, click HERE to see it. I just LOVED it. I'm a lover of linen and red. This iphone case inspired me to make one for my phone. I have an android so I got sewing a few days later.

The above photo is what I came up with... and of course it is made from Tilda fabrics.

'
What I liked about Jacqui's case was that it didn't have a tab or button that you had to open, this way the phone was easily accessible. 
It didn't take long to make.... I added a frill and some Tilda ribbon just to spruce it up abit.

Have a great weekend




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute Lisa.xx

Cat said...

Oh dear that was a fun birthday night out !! !! !!
I love our bloggy dinners
So much fun

LOVE your 'android' cover - I need an iPhone cover

Annie said...

Very pretty - I'm going to make a phone case this weekend too...although no Tilda fabrics :(

Little Penpen said...

I love how 'girlie" this is...I've been wanting to make one too!

Blue Lavender said...

Hi Lisa,
Your phone case is so sweet, nice fabrics.
XO

Michelle said...

Sew pretty!!!

Wendy said...

Your iphone case is beautiful, very pretty fabrics. Love the little purse in the previous post too.

Chris H said...

Gorgeous! I made one for my phone... plain black with crystals ironed on! lol

Leonie said...

Pretty! It was a great dinner - cant wait until the next one! xx

Leanne said...

That is beautiful, the fabrics are so pretty.

Jacqui said...

Hi Lisa, I'm only just now getting around to checking out your blog and love your phone case! Glad mine inspired you :)

Unknown said...

Phone is such a very nice technology for now its very good idea to write an article like yours that was very good i have a
android phone online store i need to write some blogs so i can boost my sales in my online store atleast i have a idea now thanks for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...