....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Love Fabric Design made up ...

I Love Fabric Stitchery Duffle Bag

I am off to the Calico Christmas Show in a few weeks time. I needed a bag to put all my goodies into. I don't have a large bag, so I decided to design one using the new stitchery pattern I designed.

The above photo is of the new bag creation

This is a circular bag

Old lace used with beads as a bag closure


Large handles.. in fact they are very wide and long.

Bag closure close up

Back of bag.. I am going to add some fabric flowers

Inside of bag...

So that is my new design.. 

I may bring out a pattern soon... Just have to find the motivation to type it up..

I hope you are all having a great weekend...



6 comments:

marina said...

Your bag looks lovely with your stitchery.

Cat said...

Really Really Lovely Lisa - I love your stitchery. I wish I knew where you found the time to do all these lovely crafts!
When is Calico Christmas?
Cat xxx

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Your bag design is beautiful and the stitchery amazing! Love it. I've never been to Calico Christmas but have heard of it. When is it on and where about is it held please?

Chris H said...

The bag is neat.. and Calico Christmas! I went last year.. and will again this year.

Wacky Woman said...

Oh that is nice Lisa. Love the stitchery!

Michelle said...

Hey Lisa, your stitchery is georgous...love your header mosiac. Have a blessed week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...