....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter


 I made this a few weeks back, it was going to be the tutorial I promised... failed again...
Have not had time to put the tutorial up

A cute plastic Easter Egg wrapped with yarn 

Felt flowers stuck all over it

Add a bow

Open the egg and what do you see?

A baby chick looking out all wrapped up in a welcoming blanket

The pattern for the chick is nearly finished for purchase

My little girl just loves this little egg... a cute gift for a little girl.

I hope you have a lovely Easter break.


Blessings






4 comments:

Leonie said...

Gah it's so cute!!! You know I love it! x

Cat said...

OMG this is super dooper cute

Jordie Nilla said...

I have gone through your blog it was really very informative. I definitely share these views to my close friends keeps up the good work going. Waiting for your next post to live.
consultation voyance gratuite

voyance said...

Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind.
voyance gratuite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...