....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Little Angels

 My latest little angel...

I did a blog post the other day of an angel... I wasnt that happy with it so I decided to refine and embellish it a bit more to my liking. This is the latest creation. She is made from a Charm Square for the dress. There is no sewing involved... all handmade.

Then I was inspired by a doll I saw on Pinterest and decided to try and create something with a crochet dress 

This is what I came up with.. no pattern used.

The cotton used for the dress is hand dyed. I made the wire flowers, one in her hair and one on her dress. She is all handmade with no sewing involved. I so enjoyed creating these little cuties.

I am on a crochet buzz at the moment. I find it so relaxing, with all of what has been going on in my world that is just what I am in need of. 

I bought some lovely cotton that a shop wasnt bringing into the country anymore, there were one of each colour  left.  This cotton is made in Greece.. I love the yarns made in Italy and Green... So I purchased them.
I purchased two oranges, pink and a burgundy shade.

I decided to make some Dishcloths out of it.
I am loving some other dishcloths I made before Christmas... I have to highly recommend them.. they are fantastic to use in the kitchen and I was told the other day that they can be used as Face Cloths (flannels) as they are a great for exfoliating.

I hope you having a good day... we have beautiful sunshine here in Auckland


5 comments:

AnitaS said...

Your angels are very beautiful. Here it is raining and warmer and all the snow is gone.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What sweet angels! I love knit dish clothes and use them all the time~ I purchase the yarn and my mom knits them for me. LOL

Kate said...

Both angels are quite lovely!

susane said...

Congratulations on your great site! Congratulations and good continuation!

voyance par mail gratuite

voyance said...

That is an interesting blog .Thanks for sharing such a great information with us.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...