....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Latest creations and....

Hi all, I have been a little quite lately
Ive had a bit on with organising my website.... we are on the final leg of this now so it shouldn't be long before we are up and running.

The above photo is a sneak peak and another design I have been working on.
More to come on these cute Babushka dolls
Lovely Michelle from It's Sew Me lovingly stitched these up for me for the front page of the pattern.
They were a trial to see how they looked.
When I opened the package and saw them I was so thrilled with how fantastic they looked.

Thank you Michelle for a job well done... I am just so excited with how they turned out!!

I am in the Santa Sack Swap this year. My partner is Michell from Michell's Place
I made this bag from a whole piece of fabric. It is a cylinder. Inside is the two gifts I sent off with the sack. I enjoyed making the sack and the gifts also. This is a very fun swap indeed!


Below are some photos of the doll kits I will have on my website.
All my favourite's with more to come.

]\
One of my favourite Tilda Dolls


This kit has the two santa's in the box

I LOVE this santa!

I have other things I have been working on but just haven't taken the photos as yet.

I hope you have all been busy creating yourself..

Hugs




8 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Lisa, I love, love, love the dolls! The sweet babushka dolls are wonderful!!

carole johnston said...

All gorgeous of course,love the dolls.

Cat said...

Those dolls are so pretty
Very excited about your shop opening soon

Sisbabestitches said...

Such a great santa sack, it's so cheerful.

Michelle said...

I am pleased you are happy with them Lisa...:O)

Wendy said...

Such an exciting time for you and your dolls are gorgeous, Michelle did a lovely job!

Blue Lavender said...

Hi Lisa,
The babushka dolls are so cute, I also love those Tilda dolls.
Have a wonderful week
Laura :0)

Gayle said...

Your work is beautiful, what more can I say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...