....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Saturday, April 7, 2012

Colour Swap 2012

I have finally got around to organising another Colour Swap

If you would like to take part please leave a comment on this post 
or email me on

swapsatlydiastreasures@gmail.com

The above email address is the one I now use for my swaps to save any confusion.
I get alot of emails and I needed this one so no one gets lost in the system.

RULES FOR THIS SWAP:

 You have to send you partner SIX gifts (as colour has six letters) of their favourite colour. At least ONE of the gifts have to be handmade. You can give six handmade gifts if you would like to.

It is only optional to send gifts in the letters of COLOUR.  It is NOT a must for this swap.

I will send you a questionaire when I receive your email or comment requesting to join

I will match you up with a person that has similar likes and colour likes to you.... to the best of my ability

I will also put you with someone from your own country where at all possible.. as postage is expensive. If you would like to have an overseas partner tell me this in the questionaire.

Closing date for joining up is April 21st 2012
Gifts must be in the post by May 21st 2012

I will put links to your blog up on the sidebar

Take the button if you join so we can spread the word



Lets have some FUN!!







19 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes please Lisa,count me in and i will blog about it on monday,thankyou.xx

The Patch Craft said...

Sounds good to me count me in too

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa Just so i got this all right so you pick ONE colour you need to make at least one of the 6 items that need to be sent.

and the 6 items can be anything ?

Hugs
Lisa
xo

Anonymous said...

Is this swap available for international participants? :)

stitchersanon said...

Put me down for it please: sounds fun. Will blog next week about it..I am In Ireland btw but if this is too far I will understand xxxx

Wendy said...

Hi Lisa, I would love to join your colour swap again! Thank you so much for organizing this lovely swap!

Leanne said...

Hi Lisa
I would love to join this swap, it sounds great.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like fun Lisa...please add me to your list...

Lisa said...

Im def down too and sent you back the questaonaire
Hugs
xo

Peta's Blog said...

Lisa Lee convinced me to join in too please :o)

Vickie said...

yes please I would like to be added to your list,cheers Vickie

Annie said...

This sounds like fun.....I noticed you have seperated the letters of Colour - does that mean each gift must start with each of those letters? Can't wait :)

carole johnston said...

I would like to join in also and am not worried if it is an overseas swap...thanks Carole

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Lisa...this sounds fun. Could you please tell me what the other items are to be swapped? Thank You...Have a great day xo

Fee said...

Hi Lisa,

Please join me up.

Hugs - Fee XX

retdairyqueen said...

Would love to join the swap Sounds challenging

Michell said...

Would love to join this swap please

Marissa said...

I would live to join this swap! Sounds like fun!

RandR Serenity said...

This sounds like fun, I really don't need to join another swap, yes I DO, please count me in.
HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...