....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Monday, January 16, 2012

Fabric Covered Notebook

 
Back in the late1980's and in the '90's I used to make alot of fabric covered photo frames, tissue box covers and photo albums.. Im sure there is alot of you out there that remember that craft fad. I made so many for gifts and to sell back in the days.

I made this a couple of days ago. Inspiration came from a thought for a quilt. I had a picture in my mind and this is what I came up with.
A Shabby Chic Notebook.
Tilda fabrics used for the bunting applique
I love notebooks. I love to keep notes of all sorts in notebooks.... so maybe this will go into my bag for 'gifts' or Ill pop it into my handbag.

Have a great day


3 comments:

sunny said...

Very pretty! Yes, I still have some of the fabric covered photo albums. I made many for gifts. Maybe I'll try a notebook!

Inmaculada said...

Es una funda preciosa, me gusta mucho.
Saludos Inma¡¡¡¡

Michelle said...

Very pretty... and a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...