....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Saturday, October 19, 2013

Some latest creations

I bought this hand dyed wool felt fabric a few years back and wanted to stitch something with it.
I hand stitched a pincushion and made a flower.
All hand stitched and a handy size for my needles 

Also, I have a 'future grandchildren' box for things I make.
this vest is made using some lovely hand dyed wool I purchased earlier this year.
It buttons up the side. I came across the pattern on Raverly I think... it was a freebie, in another language, the translation wasnt the best so I had to make it up in places... I totally love the colours

I am enjoying just sitting down making whatever I fancy at the moment.

I hope you are all busy creating 


5 comments:

Gayle said...

Tne needle holder is beautiful. the colours are gorgeous and so is the vest. I hope you get a granddaughter and not like me with only boys but I wouldn't part with any of them.

Leonie said...

Nice to see you're creations and hear of your makings xx

Cat said...

Lovely to see your makes and yes that wool is gorgeous

Estèrre said...

Hi your site is great , it is comprehensive and super attractive ! your little presentation is very nice! good luck
voyance gratuitement

Chris H said...

Awww too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...