....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Friday, May 4, 2012

Rose Pins


Well. Im so sorry ladies.. this is a repost.
I accidently deleted my original post!

I was cleaning out some of my older post on my blog and I dont know what happened. I must have clicked the box to delete the last post.. so I have lost the published comments.. at least I have them on my email!
 Anyhow,
The above photo is of some inspiration that came to me yesterday.

Hand moulded roses from Polymer clay....on top of dressmaker pins.

I have made these to go with a cute little needlecase book I made a few years ago.
I will put a photo up of this later.


Rose pins

\
My little girl and I made some gingerbread men the other day for a school project.









1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow I am seriously jealous of that play house!!! Your hubby is very clever... and I'm sure you have one happy daughter. Have fun decorating it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...