....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Look what I made today..

I had some wool felt that I purchased from Annie's Downs shop when I was in Australia last year. 
I had a look through my stash and this is what I have come up with.
The post below has the links for the free pattern.
This is a Heather Bailey design.
I havnt been able to print Heather's pattern off as I carnt get my printer to work on my new laptop. I had the pincushion pattern printed already from another time I downloaded it so that was good.

I just made this by looking at the photo. So please be aware that my leaves are not like the ones on the pattern.

I am now off to make a friend one of my carseat blankies for her new baby. This is one of 'trademarks'... something I love to make any new baby. They are quick, easy (here I go again) Miss Quick and Easy that I am. I have some Paddington Bear fabric that I will be using. Hopefully I will have it made so I can show you tomorrow.

Also, welcome to my new readers... lovely to have you. Thanks for chosing to follow me.. I take that as a compliment.

Happy sewing and loads of inspiration 


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa,

That pin cushion is really sweet...liked what you did with the little violets! Really nice!

sunny said...

That is really precious, Lisa. Did you make the Tilda doll in your header photo?

Anonymous said...

lisa you have done an awesome job its so pretty,well done

Cat said...

Lisa this is totally and utterly gorgeous - do you think it would be selfish of me to put Quilts For Christchurch aside tonight and make myself one?
And YES Sunny - Lisa is VERY talented and she did make the Tilda doll ::))

Unknown said...

Lisa it is just beautiful ! It looks so soft !

Lucky-1 said...

Oh how pretty:)

Unknown said...

I like it too! It`s very cozy and pretty! good job!

لمسات سمسمية said...

Very thin and form a wonderful (:

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

I just printed the pattern off yesterday! Yours is beautiful!

Lynn B said...

This is lovely Lisa!

Edige said...

It's really a cute pillow! You have great hands at sewing.

Ineke Original said...

Love it! In my favorite color!

Kathy H said...

SUch a wonderful pin cushion. It would make a great dimensional wall hanging too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...