....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shabby Chic Puff Tassel

I have been meaning to make this for quite sometime now.
What has inspired me to make this this afternoon is that I have seen that my most popular posts are my ribbon embroidery. I am getting hits on those posts every day. So I decided to get to doing some more.

This gorgeous little Puff Tassel - as I call it...is lovely gift for Christmas. 
It is made from pure silk
with silk ribbon embroidery
pearls
and thread

I have added a lace skirt around the top


With hand made roses, made from polymer clay and velvet flowers



I made these polymer clay roses last year.
I love making these roses.

So I hope you like this little cutie

I also want to say a big Hello to the ladies visiting my blog from Snickerdoodles.
I am a feature designer on there this month.
There is a free pattern up for grabs as well as a pattern giveaway by another designer but you have to be a member to download the pattern and go into the draw. So if you are interested go to Snickerdoodles and join up click HERE to join


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...