Well here it is...
I decided to make it into a bag. The lighting here is not that good today as we have heavy rain going on. So the colour isnt captured that well.
Anyway I am very very pleased with the finished product.
The front and back fabric on the bag is what I made in my Fabric Art Class on Wednesday. The process was stamping the white cotton with stamps made from polystyrene.. Painted with normal acrylic paint...left to day and then a transparent coloured paint washed over the top ... While it was trying I sprayed it with a green aging dying which really bought the colours out. The wash paint I used was metalic so there is a lovely glitter all over the fabric.
I then embellished with the stamped fabric I made in class. I made the folded roses and gathered up the ribbon and added some beads
A closer look at the front