....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Friday, April 9, 2010

This afternoon's creation

I just had to post a picture of the stitchery I did this afternoon... embroidery is my forte'. I love embroidery..I have been stitching since I was about 10 years old.

The inspiration for this stichery came from a candleholder that my daughter bought for me. I have drawn many many of these types of designs.. which I am going to something with.. This is the first one.





I have done hundreds and hundreds of bullion stitches in the last 14 years. I have sold babywear with my own bullion designs on them.. I havnt done this in a while though. I just love to do freehand embroidery. I put the roses and the leaves where I think they should go as Im stitching away.



I will now make this into either the picture on the canvas or a pillow..

So thats me for today... Im on a roll now.. lets see what I come up with over the weekend hehehe ...

Take care

Lisa

8 comments:

Manka said...

Your roses look perfect on this fabric, I like them! You are so clever!

Have a nice and productive weekend!
Manka

Elizabeth said...

You are amazing Lisa, I can't believe you have done the stitchery since I saw you in the shop. I am so enjoying your blog

clare's craftroom said...

How beautiful ! Isn't it lovely to stitch away and create your own design .

Carin said...

Please take a look at my blog. You received an award!!!!

Hugs,

creativedawn said...

OMG Lisa!!! I just love your stitcheries! My goodness!

creativedawn said...

OMG Lisa!!! I just love your stitcheries! My goodness!

Prims and Annies said...

You are so talented - love your stitchery - and all your work. Have a great weekend.

Jesica david said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to India
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Mexico

Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Ireland
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Sweden

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...