....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Ribbon Embroidery



These bags are made from hand dyed organza and I have embroidered little motifs on the front and tied them up with an organza ribbon...these are gift bags for a special bracelet.





This is a class that I taught a number of years back. We painted the background with acrylic paint and then we drew the design onto the fabric.This was a good piece to learn a number of techniques and we used alot of different types of threads....all the ribbon is hand-dyed.



and this is a piece that I have embroidered for a frame.... I may make it into a cushion....the ribbon used on this is hand-dyed...I love working with silk ribbon..it is simply exquiste.

DONT FORGET TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY TO DRAW MY MYSTERY DRAW!!!! WATCH THE SPACE !!

Until tomorrow...

Lisa

9 comments:

Deb said...

Wow Lisa the silk ribbon embroidery is amazing. The little organza bags are beautiful. There seems to be so much work in everything you have made, I am in awe.

Unknown said...

so beautiful embrodery!!! congrats, your organza bag it's so cute things ^_^

Unknown said...

Okay, girl You are the embroidery genius! Your work is quite beautiful! It is wonderful to view! I love it!
big hugz!
Pam

Little Penpen said...

Wow! I'm falling more and more in love with ribbon embroidery. I wonder if I can teach myself?

Hifa said...

wow..wonderful work! I fell in love with your colorful flowers.. I also have some Silk Ribbon Embroidery works on my site, and some flower tutorials.
you can see them at http://elisidunyamiz.com/en/

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Your silk ribbon embroidery is very nice. I have done a little of it. Your spider web roses are great. Makes me want to do some more of it.

BumbleVee said...

ohhhh wow!!! your embroidery is beautiful !!

zenuwpees said...

wow is verry beautiful

Red Heads said...

Your ribbon embroidery is absolutely beautiful. I have wanted to try doing it for some time. I love regular embroidery. Is it similar to that? Have a great holiday season & blessings in the New Year. Dianne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...