....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Saturday, July 26, 2014

Granny Square became a Pincushion

My intention was to make a blanket 

Well sometimes we get impatient or sidetracked while we are creating, dont we.. SMILE

I decided I would make a little pincushion with one of the square's from my post the other day.

I also thought I would do up a tutorial.. so I will endeavour to do that this week.

I will also do a tutorial on how to make a Granny Square... as Leeanne said she wanted to learn... Hopefully Leeanne this will inspire you to have a go!! 

Watch the space


5 comments:

Deb said...

Lisa that is such a cute "Blanket" pincushion. I adore the wee rose, it is so sweet.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

How adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute! I am definitely guilty of being side tracked! Lol.

Leonie said...

Getting distracted and impatient isn't all bad ;) Cute pincushion xx

Chris H said...

Awww that is very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...