....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby Knitting

I have been doing abit of knitting recently
This little outfit has been knitted for a friend... it will fit their baby in the winter time.

The yarn I used is handdyed by Jo from Jodulbug Creations . I love handdyed yarns. When they are knitted or crocheted not two outfits are the same.
This is a machine washable yarn... easy for a busy mum!

I havnt been doing too much on the creative side recently. My dad is not well, as I shared with you a little while back. The sad thing is, which is something I come across over blogland quite a bit, my dad's chemo hasnt worked. So now it is just enjoying each day until his time comes. With this and many other things that come up in life my creative juices have just not been flourishing as I would like. So here's hoping that 2014 will be a year of feel more creativity... I have so many ideas and no motivation I want to do.

I hope all your Christmas organising is going well....  Im hoping to get some Christmas baking done in the next few days.

Hugs 



1 comment:

Leonie said...

Looks lovely and warm and cuddly. Hope you are managing to smile through it all - thinking of you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...