....... an exquisite boutique for that something special

Friday, February 1, 2013

A little OOAK baby

Precious sleeping baby
If you love OOAK dolls like me, these little darlings just make your heart swell.

Little Lydia, named after Lydias Treasures, is a little sweetie.
She is made from a special skin coloured clay. 

I will have these OOAK babies available in my webshop, Etsy and Facebook soon. As these are handmade no two are ever alike.

Little Lydia has a silk ribbon rose on her blanket.... her blanket it made using Minky. She is approx 3in in length.

I must say I am delighted with her.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

She is so cute. Will you be making any boys?

Leonie said...

Wow! No end to your talents!

susane said...

My best congratulations for your beautiful site! Perfect !!!

voyance gratuite par mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...