....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some of the Sew Along Dolls


 I have received two emails from ladies that participated in the Sew Along Tilda Doll.
The above photo is of Wendys doll.
I just love the fabrics she has chosen. Also, Wendy has made a different dress for her angel. This dress is in the same book.
A full length photo... isnt she lovely.

And  Anita from Holland took part too.
This is her Tilda Angel.
Dont you just love those quilts in the background... look at the stitchery!! 

I am waiting on photos to be emailed from the other participants. 

Thanks to those who took part.
It was alot of fun.

I am working on some free stitchery patterns for Christmas. Will have them up soon.

Hugs to all



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

both Tilda angels are so gorgeous! :) Will you host another sew along in the future? I would love to join in.

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

They are so pretty! I love how the top one is showing a bit of leg!!

Cat said...

They are both so darling xxx
And I love seeing my tea cosy in Anita's photos ::))

AnitaS said...

It was such fun to do this and to know other people were doing the same thing. Thnak you for the tutorials.

Anonymous said...

what lovely tilda dolls ladies,well done

Anonymous said...

The Tilda doll are looking so gorgeous...you have done great work ladies and keep it on doing..

Little Penpen said...

Adorable... great job girls! They are both soooooooo pretty!

Lynn B said...

They are all beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...