Colour Swap 2010
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR??
This is my first ever swap that I have organised. I hope it will be the first of many.
I decided on a COLOUR SWAP... what does that entail you ask?
There are six letters is the word COLOUR (Well, here in New Zealand that is how we spell it) I know in the USA it is spelt COLOR but could the USA ladies go by the rules here .... I'm sure you wont mind GRIN GRIN. You have to send you partner SIX things (as colour has six letters) of their favourite colour. At least ONE of the gifts have to be handmade. You can give six handmade gifts if you would like to.
Also, Khris from SEWPRIMKHRIS did a Friends Swap where you have to give gifts beginning with each letter. If you would like to give a gift for each letter in COLOUR that is up to you.
THE RULES OF THE SWAP:
1. I would prefer that you have an active blog ... if not please email me. I just want genuine people to join up this swap... NO TIME WASTERS, it just isn't fair on your swap partner and it causes undue stress and unfairness.
2. Gifts must be sent out by October 1st 2010.
3. There must be six gifts in the package and at least one handmade.
4. You must email your partner and myself when you send your gifts and please email me when you receive them, as I am going to put your names on my sidebar with links to your blog.
Now, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me the following information:
1. Your name
2. Your mailing address
3. Your blog address
4. Your email address
5. Your favourite colour
6. Tell me if you are happy to send overseas
I will close the swap off on 12 August 2010...I will send out your partners information on the 13th August.... gifts must be sent by October 1st.
Feel free to take the button and spread the word.
PS I havnt forgotten about the Block 5 for my BOM... Im still waiting on my laptop cord to arrive.