Monday, May 5, 2014

Chunky Baby Blanket


I made this chunky baby blanket for our new grandson that is due this weekend
Here's hoping he will come on time  

The above photo is of a bee crochet motif I made up. I couldnt find what I was looking for so made it as I went. The antenae are 3 dimensional


This is made with 3 strands of double knit wool


All finished.... the wool I used is so snuggly and soft


Im sure our little man will be all snug wrapped up in this

Also, I would like to thank you for your condolences in regards to the passing of my dad recently. Your comments, though I havnt replied to them over email, were very much appreciated.

Hugs



5 comments:

Leonie said...

ooooo exciting!!!
And the blanket is adorable and looks so snug! gorgeous Lisa xx

Leeanne said...

Beautiful blanket, nothing like a grandchild to get creating.
I hope you are well.

Chrysalis said...

Thinking of you all, this very exciting week! The blanket will be greatly appreciated and loved. x

Chris H said...

That is a gorgeous blanket, and the bees are a nice touch.

Lysa Light said...

Congratulations on your site! It really is great and as I saw in the first positions it is true that sharing and interface of the site are really a boon for work style. Really a big thank you!

voyance gratuite par mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...