Saturday, March 29, 2014

Charlie Kate in her new outfit

You may remember this jumper I put on my blog a whille ago.
I made this for a friend's little grand-daughter.

I sent it off to the family a few days ago and I received this lovely photo of her in the outfit with the blanket I made as well. 

Charlie-Kate is her name and she looks totally cute in it.

I am so pleased and I think she tooks delightful in pink!

Welcome to the world beautiful!

PS ladies that have left comments regarding doing embroidery for me. I have my dad very sick with cancer at the moment. I havnt forgotten about this, as it is high on my prioity list. Just have the failing health of my dad I'm dealing with just now.



9 comments:

sunny said...

What an adorable baby! And she looks lovely in her beautiful sweater. I still want to make one of those blankets, too.

sunny said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. Prayers for you and your family.

Judys Fabrications said...

What a darling outfit for the baby.
Must be tough for you right now with your very sick father.

Pearlin J said...

Aww soo cute!
I hope your dad feels better soon

Leonie said...

Gorgeous bubs and looking snug in that handmade goodness! Hope you are ok xx

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Charlie-Kate looks absolutely gorgeous in your work here. At first I thought he was a doll.

Chris H said...

What a darling wee girl. I love the gifts you made for her.

Aldina said...

So lovely outfit Lisa.
I recently lose my father so a big hug for you and your dear father take care of him.
Love
Aldina

Sovania said...

Pleasantly surprised by the discovery of your site so pretty and so original , everything is well designed and very nice with plenty of choice , it is a wonder .

voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...